16 January, 2015

Easy Rose Gold Nail Art


rose gold nail art with OPI - Glints of Glinda, Essie - Van D'Go and Orly - Rage
 It's been a while since I have done any form of nail art. I had some spare time the other night so I threw myself back into it.

I used OPI - Glints of Glinda for the base, then Essie - Van D'Go and Orly - Rage for the tips.

It's pretty easy to do but time consuming. You paint your base coat, then section each area off with tape and paint the next colour, but you have to wait for each layer to completely dry before putting on the tape.

I just used striping tape, but this meant having to paint very carefully. Sticky tape would have probably made the process easier.

rose gold nail art with OPI - Glints of Glinda, Essie - Van D'Go and Orly - Rage
2 coats each of OPI - Glints of Glinda, Essie - Van D'Go and Orly - Rage

Pretty stoked with how it turned out! It's cute and so simple. Unfortunately, this only lasted one evening because it got completely smushed in my sleep. Ah well, time to repaint my nails again.

Have YOU tried any simple nail art recently?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!