02 March, 2014

Worth The Hype? | Clinique - Berry Pop blush

 

Clinique released four new blushes recently. I've heard a lot of love about these so I picked one up to try it. Australian prices suck hard, because this is $40 here, when in the US, it's around the $20 mark. I would've bought more, but narrowed it to one, which I'm showing you today, in Berry Pop.


Clinique - Berry Pop
Doesn't it look too pretty to use? Berry Pop is a fuschia pink shade, that's a little bit warmer than the other pink shade in this range, Plum Pop. There is a slight sheen to it, but it's a natural dewy finish, as opposed to jiving with Disco Stu, ie. you don't look sweaty nor glittery like a disco ball. It's perfection.

Swatch: Clinique - Berry Pop. Heavily swatched on the left and slightly blended out on the right.
The formula is bizarre in a good way. It's cream to powder, but I swear when you swirl your finger on it, it does not feel like a cream at all. Then when you put it on your cheeks, it doesn't look like a powder either.

The colour is bright, but you're safe enough to use a light hand on it and continue building up the colour, as it won't go cakey and powdery on your cheeks.


I always gravitate towards peachy pink shades of blushes, so this lovely bright pink is a welcome addition to my make up drawer.

Are you going to pick this up?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!