13 January, 2015

2014 Beauty Favourites

2014 was a great year for me in terms of beauty products. I discovered a lot of products that I now love and I thought I would do a post about my top ten favourites.


Sigma Flat Kabuki | Purchased here
I love using this to apply my foundation. I have gone through different brushes but this is the one that gives me the best finish. I actually want to get a back up of this brush.

Lee Stafford Arganoil | Purchased here
Lee Stafford is an underrated brand! I adore this hair oil - it's cheap (especially if Priceline has their awesome 50% off haircare sales) and it's effective. 

Help Me Ronda Cuticle Balm | Purchased here
I have one of these in my bag, by my bedside, in my car, at work... you name it. It keeps my cuticles moisturised and I also rub it on my elbows when they get dry. 

Benefit They're Real Mascara | Purchased here
For years, I struggled to find a mascara that does not streak on my oily skin. This changed my life! Completely worth the hype.

NARS NARSissist Palette | Limited edition, no longer available
When I first purchased this, I must have used it every day for a month. This is my favourite palette ever and I am so stoked I managed to grab one of the last few at my nearest Mecca. I've reviewed it in detail here.

Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude | Purchased here
I love using it daily to make myself look more awake and refreshed. The big fuss that the beauty world made over these eyeliners is true.

Benefit They're Real Remover | Purchased here
This make up remover melts through the toughest make up like a hot knife through butter. No more hard scrubbing at my face, this remover only takes minutes for make up to come off.

Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco Shampoo | Purchased here
This is the best shampoo to use daily and has a lovely coconut smell. No build up and it softens my hair. Once I've finished this bottle, I'm purchasing the huge 1L version.

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Adore | Purchased here
This is my most used lip product last year. As you can see, the name has completely rubbed off from how many times I've dumped this in my handbag. I love that the colour is sheer but can also be built up. I've swatched it ages ago here, when I first purchased it.

DollyWink liquid eyeliner
I've gone through many liquid eyeliners but Japanese brand DollyWink is my absolute favourite. This is probably my third one and I have a fourth in my make up drawer. It dries fast, has a very thin nib for a precise line and stays on all day. I used to purchase it at a Korean make up store but since I've moved cities, I have no idea where I can find it. 

So there you have my top ten picks from last year. 
What were YOUR beauty favourites for 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!