12 April, 2013

Study Survival with T2, Maybelline ShineSensational & a candle!

I had four essays due this fortnight, so I basically fell off the face of the planet. To help me keep my sanity, I stuck by these things!


Funny how a few little things can get you into attack essay mode!


The T2 tea was a Christmas gift to me by a very nice friend. It's called Girlie Grey, and I suck at describing teas, but I really love this one. I'm so addicted to it! It's the first time I've finished a tea this quick.

I picked up the candle from etsy. The smell is exactly as the name implies - crackling firewood. Lighting this candle makes me feel all nice and cozy, as I hunch over my law textbooks. She has a lot of amazing scents (Rain water?! Coriander and lime?! So awesome!) and I'm definitely putting in a second order when I can.
Find the candle, as well as lip balms and oils, at plainjbodyandhome.

You know that feeling. You want to procrastinate. You head to your kitchen to find something to eat every two seconds and the electricity bill goes off the roof from you opening the fridge so often.

These Maybelline ShineSensationals aren't the most moisturising, nor do they last long. They don't impart much colour on your lips, either. But they taste so good! Perfect for when you are tempted to go for a sweet treat! Is that weird? It's not like I'm empyting the tube into my open mouth! Now, that's gross.

With only one more essay to go, then a presentation after that, I'm so excited to finally be free again! Until I realised we are only about a month and a half away from finals! Yuck.

What helps you stay motivated when you are doing schoolwork?

3 comments:

  1. We are NOT a month and a half away from finals...are we?!?!?!??!?!?! D:

    Also a fan of T2 teas, I'm not one to pay for overpriced tea (would never buy classic and easy-to-find English Breakfast/Earl Grey/Peppermint etc from T2) but I do love their blends! Girlie Grey is a classic Lady Grey, so has your classic Earl Grey bergamot base (love!) infused with citrus.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh. My. God. I just checked out the Etsy store and looked at their lip balms. The flavours!!!! Mojito, Chai Tea, Banana Coconut, Lavender Mint, Coffee...!!! 8) But why is shipping so steep?!? :(

      Delete
    2. Same here about the tea! I always buy the odd ones but the standard ones I'd just get for cheaper from the supermarket!

      Also the lip balms are nuts right! The shipping kills me, too!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!