24 April, 2013

Haul | Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale

It was 40% off all cosmetics at my second home Priceline for the past two days. So, naturally, there has been absolute chaos at Priceline. I think everyone and their mothers raided the place faster then a zombie feasting on the human population.

While I didn't really feel the need to stock up on anything, I did pick up a couple of things that I've been wanting to try out. At 40% off, I had to!


I've seen other people's hauls and mine looks tame in comparison. Haha! I actually do have self control!



So I never realised I was such a Maybelline fan girl until I looked in my bag and thought, "there's a lot of Maybelline in here!" The pricing of this brand in Australia is decentish, when compared to something like Revlon.

Maybelline ColorSensational high shine lip gloss in Captivating Coral
I have been eyeing this lipgloss for forever! It's a pretty colour, very orange. 

Maybelline Dream Lumitouch highlighting concealer
Can't really afford the YSL one, so I got this.

Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream
Since BB creams are all the rage right now, I am jumping on the bandwagon and trying this one out.


I told myself no polish but I couldn't resist was knocked unconscious and then found them in my hands! 

Sally Hansen Lustre Shine in Lava and Azure
So pretty! Especially Lava. Dat colour shift, mmmmm.

Sinful Colors in Island Coral
I do love my coral. Coral is my crack. I am to coral like a moth is to a bright light.

Nivea lip butter in Caramel Cream
I've been hearing nothing but praises and hallelujah choruses for these lip butters. Everyone and their French bulldog seems to have these.

So, what did you spend your money on at the 40% sale at Priceline? 

6 comments:

  1. Loving those Nivea lip butters! Also how beautiful those SH polishes are!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't even seen any swatches of the polishes but when I saw the bottle, I was all woah! Need!

      Delete
  2. Oh yum!! Caramel cream lip butter!!

    I didn't end up going to priceline...I think my makeup addiction days are over and I couldn't think of anything I needed :( Ah well, I'm glad you got yourself a decent haul!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The 40% off thing was too good to pass up, so I tried to only pick up what I only really needed. The polishes were definitely a splurge, though, but overall, I think I did pretty good! :D

      Delete
  3. That lava polish is amazing! I couldn't help but take advantage of the sales too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!