05 March, 2013

Chanel Poudre Signee de Chanel Illuminating Powder swatch | Glowy goodness, oh my!

My textbooks for university cost almost $600 this semester - huge gulp - so I decided to splurge on something expensive that wasn't boring. Enter the limited edition Chanel Illuminating Powder from their Printemps Precieux collection.

 It costs $90AUD but I had a few Myer vouchers from my birthday to use up, so I didn't have to pay the full price for it. Thank goodness, I had trouble enough as it is with realising how much it was.
Chanel Illuminating Powder - close up
 How adorable is the pattern on it! The colour is pretty - it's a pale beige with a warm glow to it? 

Chanel Illuminating Powder - swatch
Mmmmm, glowy goodness. I love how finely milled it is. I have a couple of MAC Mineralize Skin Finishes and I find the shimmer in them a little too chunky for my liking (helloooo, disco!), but this is just lovely.

Just realised this is the most expensive make up item I own!
Did you pick it up, as well?
Or do you think that you can get the same effect for cheaper?

1 comment:

  1. I have barely used this since getting it a few months back.......... however it is definitely worth the dosh! <3 So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!