13 March, 2013

On the daily | Things I bring everyday

I have these things in a little pencil case I bought from Typo, shoved in the depths of my backpack, so I don't forget it when I go out everyday.
 
Mink Pink sunglasses

Bath & Body Works hand sanitizer in Japanese Cherry Blossom 
The label is so scratched out! But it smells so good! This was gifted to me by a relative from the US.

Maybelline Baby Lips

MAC lipstick in Cut A Caper 
Been trying to use it up! As you can see, only a teeny nubbin is left.

Body Shop Hemp Hand Protector 
Most amazing hand cream ever. Also not the most attractive smell ever.

Hair stuff 
Pretty self explanatory, but the squiggly thing is the Scunci pin twirl I got in my hair care bag from Priceline.

Aside from keys and such, these are what I bring with me all the time! I'm too lazy to touch up my make up during the day. I find that I don't really need to, except maybe I should get a powder for my nose? (Powder on noses always makes me think of White Chicks... haha.)

What do you bring with you on the daily?
Let me know!

4 comments:

  1. I really like the look of that shade of lipstick! I didn't used to bring anything daily with me apart from the necessities, but recently I started carrying around a purse. It contains Perlier hand cream (it's honey and smells really good!!), random-brand lip balm (it's the only one that really works for me and was a gift from years ago), pocket mirror, and occasionally iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! A pocket mirror is something I need. I hate trying to guess what I look like based on my reflection in my phone.

    And I have also been neglecting my iPod badly - no more! I need to get around to using mine again.

    Thanks for the hand cream recc, I will hunt it down! I have an obsession with honey! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I've been super curious about those twirl pins. I have typical slippery Asian hair that is super thick, so I've not been game - not that I can find them anywhere for the life of me! I've looked in Priceline, Daiso + all of the supermarkets

    One day!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you can get your hands on them, I highly recommend it, it holds my thick slippery Asian hair well. It's a bit finnicky getting it twirled right in the hair so that it holds it, admittedly, but when you put your hair up with it, it holds damn well.

    I hardly put my hair up in a bun, though, so I am a bit of a noob in the twirling hair into a bun department. Ha.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!