09 March, 2014

Illamasqua - Fire Rose from the Glamore Collection

Illamasqua recently released their take on textured polishes, except theirs are called "Shattered Stars" in their Glamore collection. There were four polishes but I only bought one, as I think they were quite similar to some of the OPI ones I already have. The one I'm blogging about today is Fire Rose, a lovely rose pink shade with pink hex glitters.

Swatch: two coats of Illamasqua - Fire Rose, no top coat
It is a lot more sparkly then any of the other textures that I've tried! I'm actually so tempted to go back and pick up the rest. While at first I thought the name shattered star was a little corny, it seems somewhat fitting, considering how blingy this is.

Swatch: two coats of Illamasqua - Fire Rose, no top coat
It's quite easy to apply too, basically like a regular creme polish. Although the texture is a lot rougher than other brands (I swear, it feels rougher!), it isn't sharp and you won't find this scratching your skin.

You can grab this from Myer for $22.50. If you pop by the Illamasqua stand now (well the one here in Sydney city anyway), they have heaps of polishes on sale for only $11!

Do you think it lived up to it's title of shattered star?
Will you be picking any up?


2 comments:

  1. I really love this! I'm such a sucker for textured polishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sparkly is it! I told myself I wouldn't need one but after playing with the testers, I had to go back for it.

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!