04 March, 2014

Aussie Indies | Sayuri - The Cat's Meow


Sayuri nail lacquer is one of my favourite Australian indie brands. She has some awesome polishes that speak to the throbbing heart of the pastel lover in me. My favourite collections are Speakeasy and Crystal Dreams. Today, I'm showing you a polish from Speakeasy, called The Cat's Meow.


Swatch: 1 coat of Sayuri Nail Lacquer – The Cat's Meow over 2 coats of Pretty Serious – CGA

The Cat's Meow has black square and tiny hex glitters, and a bunch of hexes in pastel shades of lavender, pink, green and blue. Added to it is a sprinkle of small yellow glitter.

Swatch: 1 coat of Sayuri Nail Lacquer – The Cat's Meow over 2 coats of Pretty Serious – CGA

I layered it over Pretty Serious – CGA, which is currently on sale for $6.95 here! Sayuri's polish is so packed – this was one thin coat! The best part is despite being so dense, the formula isn't thick and gluggy.


I really think that this is such a unique combination of colours. Pastel and black?! It's pretty cool.

A full size of 12mL is $9.95 from the website. She has a few on sale at the moment for $6.95, too!

Have you bought from Sayuri yet?

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Vanessa! Feel free to share your Sayu polish reviews on our fb page, I'd hate to miss any!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!