11 March, 2014

Haul | Priceline 40% off cosmetics sale


Priceline have 40% off cosmetics for today and tomorrow only. There's been a few things on my wishlist lately, so off I went... to four Pricelines.

The first one I went to was a small store and it was so packed that I just grabbed what I could reach and left. The second one was sold out of a shade I was after, and the third one was where I got most of what I needed. It was only in the fourth one that I finally got an eyeliner in a neutral shade, instead of bright blue ones.

So what did I managed to grab after all that running around?


Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner (003 Brown)
We all know how hyped these eyeliners are. I already had the nude so I got the brown.

Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeshadow stick (002 Bulletproof Beige)
I'm hoping that the quality of the eyeshadow sticks are on par with the eyeliners. This one is a shimmery nude colour that I could probably wear to work.

Rimmel Space Dust nail polish (Total Eclipse)
This is a textured polish and the glitter shifts from blue to purple! It looks so awesome. Despite being a huge nail polish addict, I behaved and decided to only get this nail polish.

Physician's Formula Super BB powder (Light/Medium)
Amarixe on YouTube said positive things about this in a video. A BB powder sounded interesting, and come on, it's in cool holographic packaging. It's like a disco party.


Maybelline Colour Tattoo eyeshadow (70 Barely Branded)
Another hyped product with lots of love. I already own a few, but got this one as something to use every day because my MAC paint pot in Painterly is running out.

Maybelline ColourSensational lipstick (916 Neon Red)
I am now hooked on this range, starting with Vivid Rose. I did mention I was going to get Neon Rose in that post and now here it is!

Revlon Super Lustrous lipstick (477 Black Cherry)
I don't own a single vampy lipstick. I passed by this dark burgundy lipstick sitting on the shelf and loved it. In case you're wondering about the pretty packaging, this is part of their collaboration with Marchesa.

Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation (842 Medium Beige)
I have heard nothing but hallelujah choruses and angel choirs singing about this foundation. I prefer light to medium coverage foundations, so I hope this full coverage one will sway me.


Bourjois CC cream (32 Light Beige)
I haven't tried a CC cream yet, so I'm keen to try this one, especially since their foundations are so good. Will it deliver all that it promises on the tube?

Face of Australia Sheer Gloss lip crayon (Macaron)
It seems like every single company is releasing a chubby stick like this lately, since Clinique killed it with theirs. This is just a sheer tint, though, but the formula is lovely. This is the first one I've gotten from this range.

L'Oreal Nude Magique Eau De Teint foundation (150 Nude Beige)
I read this is a dupe for a Giorgio Armani foundation. It's supposed to be very lightweight and sit naturally on the skin. I found the formula very runny (well, when I swatched the sample on my hand, it drizzled everywhere) but if anything, that just made me more interested in trying it out. (Because I'm weird like that...)

L'Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Wet Shine Stain (200 Princess and 300 Juliet)
Also another dupe, but for the YSL Glossy Stains. I haven't tried the YSLs yet nor these, but have been waiting specifically for the 40% off sale to get these.

Expect these to appear in reviews and swatches soon!

Did you grab anything from the 40% off sale?


2 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to have picked up the Physicians Formula Super BB! I'm tempted to go back and get one for myself since I'm obviously out of the loop!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read detailed reviews on it myself but thought it would be interesting to try out! I'm on the hunt for a good powder so hopefully I like this one, as I think the Rimmel Stay Matte is a bit powdery on me. Did you end up getting it!?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!