27 May, 2014

Hitting Bottom! | Product Empties #2


Back from the doldrums with a new post - some rubbish I've been hoarding for this post. I've used up a few things, and thought I'd show you today!



Yes to Carrots nourishing eye cream
So this huge pot of eye cream was my first foray into that territory of skincare. It didn't really blow me away. Plus side, it's cheap and is big, so it'll last for a while. I won't be repurchasing, though.

Toni & Guy nourish hair reconstruction mask
I haven't had a haircut since 2011 (yes, the ends are disgusting and split) and found this hair mask helped somewhat with the dryness. My hair was softer and less prone to knotting up after using this. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this but I'm still keen to try other hair masks.


Lancome Amplicils mascara
I didn't like this at all. It's a volumising mascara, and while it did give the effect of fuller lashes, it gave me really bad panda eyes, despite being meant to be waterproof. Not repurchasing this.

Illamasqua Precision Ink in Abyss and MAC Superslick Liquid Eyeliner in Defiantly Feline
Both are exactly the same (as Temptalia found out), so I'll lump them together. Both lasted me forever. The brush is perfect for a fine line. Although, if you can see in the photos, the packaging has crumbled over time. I probably would buy either again, but I love my Dolly Wink eyeliner too much at the moment.

Keratinology by Sunsilk conditioner
It's quite pricey when compared to other conditioners in the supermarket, and this was pretty ordinary to me. I've bought cheaper conditioners which were better. Definitely not repurchasing.

So there you have it, all my empty products!
What have you used up lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I read every single one and will make sure to reply to your questions!